Monday, May 7, 2007

INTRO

Im going to make the first post to everyone, to let everyone know wats good. Most of u know me, know of me, and know what consists of me. The purpose of this blog is to reach out to all fans and loyal ones who want to know anything and everything about me, my lifestyle and were to catch me online.
Easiest way to get a hold of me is at my Yahoo IM of course MASTERTHRILLER2000...more than likely invisible to to high traffic of fakers out there LOL. But u know for hustler like myself there of course is an alternative to that..www.musclestudcam.com....This site plain and simply rocks of hard core 100% pure muscle and it is the perfect place to be for me and all of you guys..!! Chek below bois at the new video uploaded as a sample my shows. Most of u know im a genetic freak and i dont take any shit from NO ONE. 0 MERCY. haha...so yeah i want you all to repost after this...any questions please feel free to ask. WELCOME ALL TO MY BLOG.... THRILLER ;)

No comments:

Visitors